Our Sodium Sulfate in animal feed: AdiSodium™
By using AdiSodium™, our customer can:
- improve the Na:Cl balance in monogastric feed, resulting in optimised body weight gain, feed intake and feed conversion
- reduce urine pH and ammonia emissions in poultry and swine facilities, compared with sodium bicarbonate
- improve the N:S balance in ruminant feed, resulting in optimised ruminal amino-acid synthesis.
1. AdiSodium for monogastric feed, a cost-effective source of chloride-free sodium
With 32% Na content, AdiSodium™ improves DEB (Dietary Electrolyte Balance = Na+K-Cl). The cost of sodium in the formula can be reduced by at least 30%.
Compared with sodium bicarbonate, AdiSodiumTM offers additional benefits for poultry litter pH values and ammonia emissions.
AdiSodiumTM also has the great benefit of limiting the dietary buffer effect in the upper digestive tract, compared to sodium bicarbonate, ensuring better protein digestibility and the increased efficacy of organic acid.
2. AdiSodium™ for ruminants – a safe source of bioavailable sulphur
With 22% sulphur content, AdiSodiumTM is also a safe source of sulphur to balance sulphur and nitrogen in the diet. Compared to elemental sulphur, AdiSodiumTM is much more bioavailable due to the sulphate form.
AdiSodium™ is dedicated to feed applications. It is a functional feed ingredient managed under Fami-QS certification. Adisseo has obtained the GMP+ certification. Focused on Quality Management (ISO 9001) and Risk Management (HACCP), GMP+ is a certification internationally recognized. AdiSodium™ is available in bulk, big bags and paper bags
- Sodium Sulphate: a cost-effective source of sodium without chlorideTo supply sodium in poultry diets, sodium sulphate is a cost-effective alternative to sodium bicarbonate with positive effects on the Dietary Electrolyte Balance (DEB) and additional benefits on feed and litter quality. Adisseo offers AdiSodiumTM, a pure source of sodium sulphate. By Caroline Joos, Technical Manager Adisseo Source: Feed Read more.
- Adisseo is adding a new brand to its animal nutrition portfolio: AdiSodium™Since April 15th, Adisseo offers to its customers, AdiSodium™, a chloride free sodium sulphate, the cost effective source of a sodium without chloride for monogastrics and the safe source of sulphur for ruminants. AdiSodium™, with a 32 % Na, improves DEB (Dietary Electrolyte Balance = Na+K-Cl) with positive effects on Read more.