The Microvit® User’s Guide is a practical tool for the assessment and utilization of vitamins for the feed industry. This document, intended for feed nutritionists and technologists, is available on paper (upon request) or electronic versions (eMug) with an integrated calculator.
Whatever the format (hard copy or electronic version), the Microvit® User’s Guide includes 3 main sections:
– Ease of use: evaluation of the physical characteristics of the products,
– Mixability: ability of a product to be distributed homogeneously in a premix or a feed,
– Stability: capacity of a product to retain its initial physicochemical state over time.
The electronic Microvit® User’s Guide (eMug) displays interactive sections where you can adapt your specific working conditions and make your own calculations of mixability and other technical parameters to improve the efficiency in premix or feed plants.
You can download the the tool directly (Chrome is recommended) by:
- Clicking here to download the eMUG 2.0 application on your PC
- Clicking here to download the eMUG 2.0 application on your Mac.
Unzip the downloaded application, launch it and enjoy it with the provided access code*!
*In order to use the eMUG 2.0, you need to fill in the aside form to get an Access Code.