Feed your performance, your savings and your peace of mind
Benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 for poultry
Methionine is the first limiting amino acid for protein synthesis in poultry. It should be provided in feed to ensure optimum poultry performance at a competitive cost.Various studies have clearly demonstrated that Rhodimet® AT88 is equivalent to other sources of methionine to promote poultry performance.
Click on the icon below to access a technical report below with trials by BARC (2013) and Schothorst (2014) showing this equivalence:
Benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 for swine
AcidSaver* is dedicated to nutritionists using Organic Acids in their formulation matrix. Rhodimet® AT88 being an organic acid, the tool helps them to adjust the Organic Acids they use when they use Rhodimet® AT88.
The new version (2013) of the Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Adisseo provides you with a quick, easy-to-use calculator to simulate your savings when switching from DL-Methionine to DL-HMTBA, in your practical conditions.
E.lab is a web service allowing customers to post analytical requests and clearly identify samples prior to shipping them to Adisseo laboratory. They can continuously monitor the status of their request (receipt of samples, analysis in progress, expected completion date, etc.) and directly access the final results.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
Why not ask Adisseo’s experts for help with your liquid applications?
DIM, a comprehensive service and assistance programme, is here to let you enjoy all the benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 in total peace of mind.
- Different methionine sources: Same broiler performanceWhen added to a basal methionine deficient diet and at the same equimolar level, three main sources of methionine all lead to the same growth performances of broilers. This was shown in some recent trials. Methionine is an essential amino acid for animals,because it cannot be produced by the animal Read more.
- Methionine’s Role in Animal Nutrition Extends ‘Beyond Building Blocks’ for ProteinSource: Feedinfo News Service (dated 18/01/2017) The Advancia Seminar seeks to advance understanding and promote sharing of knowledge concerning sulfur amino acid metabolism. In its most recent incarnation, researchers focused on the role of these substances in oxidative stress signaling, the immune system, gene expression, and even oxidation and meat Read more.
- Benefits of extra liquid methionine for sows and pigletsLiquid methionine added to diets for lactating sows leads to both more fat and lactose concentration in the milk as well as a better gut absorption of nutrients in the suckling piglets’ guts. Jointly, these factors explain a higher piglet body weight before and after weaning. By Dolores I. Read more.
- LABELLING GUIDELINE FOR DECLARATION OF METHIONINE IN SWINE AND POULTRY FEEDS CONTAINING DL-HMTBAThis notice intended for feed producers is presenting a labelling guideline for declaration of methionine amount in feed containing DL-HMTBA, as a methionine source. The current indication of methionine level on feed label in the “Analytical constituents” part is the content as measured by usual chemistry. This may not always Read more.
- Saving Energy with Liquid Methionine when pelletizingIn the feed mill, pellet production is one of the most energy consuming steps; therefore, any potential area of optimization is beneficial to pursue. Adisseo’s recent studies have shown that the addition of a liquid source of methionine (D,L-HMTBA) may lead to power savings of up to 7% compared to the Read more.