Rhodimet® NP99 is a white, flowable powder of high purity containing at least 99% DL-methionine and less than 0.3% water content. Rhodimet® NP99 offers a simple, easy-to-use response to the concerns of premixers, mineral feed producers, pet food producers and some feed millers.
Like any methionine source, it improves the efficacy of feed by playing a decisive role in:
- Increasing the flexibility of feed formulation processes
- Lowering feed costs
- Attenuating variations in animal production performance
Rhodimet® NP99 is particularly adapted to premix and mineral feed where it can be added without quantity limit.
Through its expertise, Adisseo is able to answer customers’ requirements by offering them quality Rhodimet® NP99 & associated services and great supply reliability, while ensuring human safety and respect for the environment at its production plants and throughout the entire logistics chain.
Rhodimet® NP99 is manufactured in France at two sites in compliance with safety and environmental standards (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001), and both production and marketing operations are ISO 9001 and FAMI-QS certified.
Adisseo has strong expertise in DLM production, click on the icone below to discover it.
The new version (2013) of the Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Methionine beyond protein synthesis in growing pigsUnderestimating the importance of methionine in swine nutrition can have a huge economic impact; DL-HMTBA has extra benefits for pigs in all growth phases. Read more.
- Different methionine sources: Same broiler performanceWhen added to a basal methionine deficient diet and at the same equimolar level, three main sources of methionine all lead to the same growth performances of broilers. This was shown in some recent trials. Methionine is an essential amino acid for animals,because it cannot be produced by the animal Read more.
- Methionine’s Role in Animal Nutrition Extends ‘Beyond Building Blocks’ for ProteinSource: Feedinfo News Service (dated 18/01/2017) The Advancia Seminar seeks to advance understanding and promote sharing of knowledge concerning sulfur amino acid metabolism. In its most recent incarnation, researchers focused on the role of these substances in oxidative stress signaling, the immune system, gene expression, and even oxidation and meat Read more.
- Benefits of extra liquid methionine for sows and pigletsLiquid methionine added to diets for lactating sows leads to both more fat and lactose concentration in the milk as well as a better gut absorption of nutrients in the suckling piglets’ guts. Jointly, these factors explain a higher piglet body weight before and after weaning. By Dolores I. Read more.
- LABELLING GUIDELINE FOR DECLARATION OF METHIONINE IN SWINE AND POULTRY FEEDS CONTAINING DL-HMTBAThis notice intended for feed producers is presenting a labelling guideline for declaration of methionine amount in feed containing DL-HMTBA, as a methionine source. The current indication of methionine level on feed label in the “Analytical constituents” part is the content as measured by usual chemistry. This may not always Read more.