Rovabio® Excel, the versatile enzyme
Rovabio® Excel is a feed additive containing a combination of 19 active enzymes produced by only one non-genetically modified fungus (Talaromyces versatilis).
As such, these enzymes are naturally compatible, offering optimal stability and efficacy. This combination of enzymes works synergistically for the degradation non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) present in vegetable raw materials.
A multi-species, multi-ingredient and multi-application solution, Rovabio® Excel appears to be the most versatile enzymatic product available on the market.
By using Rovabio® Excel, animal feed professionals such as feed millers, premixers and integrators reap several benefits:
1. Improved animal performance
Rovabio® Excel increases the digestive availability of energy, protein, and amino acids content from vegetable raw materials, leading to a better feed efficiency.
2. Better rearing conditions
The inclusion of Rovabio® Excel in the animal’s diet leads to reduced ammonia emissions, resulting in a healthier environment for both animals and people involved in animal husbandry.
3. Flexibility in feed formulation
Rovabio® Excel is a versatile enzyme solution that offers flexibility in feed formulation. It expands the range of raw materials that can be used in feed formulation, enables the use of greater levels of certain essential raw materials and is effective in both poultry and swine.
Rovabio Excel T-Flex
T-Flex is an exclusive and innovative technology developed to guarantee the benefits of 19 synergetic Rovabio® enzyme activities in pelleted feed.
The T-Flex technology is based on an innovative micronic process and formulation, resulting in coated particles that are more resistant to thermo-attrition (erosion by friction) during the pelleting process.
This innovative coating technology guarantees the coated product’s improved resistance in feeds pelleted at high temperatures (up to 90°C) while maintaining the same bioavailability and efficacy as Rovabio® Excel.
Using Rovabio® T-FLEX guarantees the benefit of 19 synergetic Rovabio® enzyme activities in the greatest part of the pelleting processes.
Rovabio® Excel MAX
Rovabio® MAX is the combination of Rovabio® Excel with a selected phytase that provides up to 70 kcal NE/kg feed and 0,15% AVP. This ambitious matrix has been demonstrated several times in performance trials all over the world.
In addition to being ambotious, it is a realistic and reliable matrix. Like Rovabio® Excel, Rovabio® Max is easy to use, with a single dosage for all species.
What makes Rovabio® MAX so efficient is the synergic actions of the two enzyme types: Carbohydrases from Rovabio® Excel remove the “cage effect” and decrease gut viscosity to enable animal enzymes to access nutrients and, for added phytase, to access phytate. For maximum feed savings, the best solution is to reformulate feeds with Rovabio® to achieve higher energy and amino acid digestibility, together with increased phosphorus availability. Adisseo is delighted that all of its invetments are generating feed cost savings for customers. Furthermore, Adisseo is proud to reduce the environmental impact of pig production.
With Rovapack, Adisseo helps its customers to maximize the advantages Rovabio offers and therefore benefit from this product's full potential. This assistance involves dedicated tools and methods, highly developed expertise in formulation and feed additives, and customised support and training provided by animal nutrition experts.
Rovabio® Predictor system has been developed by Adisseo to assist professionals in animal nutrition and production by enabling them to calculate the nutritional value of Rovabio® in animal feeds.
E.lab is a web service allowing customers to post analytical requests and clearly identify samples prior to shipping them to Adisseo laboratory. They can continuously monitor the status of their request (receipt of samples, analysis in progress, expected completion date, etc.) and directly access the final results.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Reformulating the indigestible fraction with enzymesFeed enzymes do not improve the digestible fraction of feed; rather, they target its indigestible fraction. This is where the nutritional value of feed enzymes remains. Better knowledge of the indigestible fraction and the potential to release it should be the basis of dietary formulation with enzymes. To access the Read more.
- Feedase : the new generation of feed enzymes to optimize diets on total nutrient availabilityEnergy, protein and phosphorus account for the most important parts of the cost of feed. By using new generation enzymes, the digestibility of all nutrients can be improved. To access the All About Feed article, click on the icon below.
- Adisseo Aims to Reduce the Indigestible Part of the Diet with New Feed Enzyme4 August 2016 - In June, Adisseo introduced the latest innovation from its feed enzyme Rovabio® range: Rovabio® Advance – an efficient combination of enzymes which can improve the digestibility of all feed nutrients, including amino acids, phosphorus and calcium, no matter what type of diet used. And due to Read more.
- Boosting efficacy of xylanasesArabinofuranosidases appeared to be a revolution in the efficacy of xylanases to break down hemicellulose in plants. They allow to boost the total feed digestibility from energy to protein. To improve the expression of those targeted enzymes, a new method was developed. By Estelle Bonnin (INRA, France), Pierre-André Geraert Read more.
- INTERVIEW: Adisseo to Revolutionize NSP Feed Enzyme MarketSource: Feedinfo News Service (dated 06/05/2015) 6 May 2015 - An NSP feed enzyme - a preparation of endo-1,4-beta-xylanase and endo-1,3(4)-beta-glucanase produced by Talaromyces versatilis sp. nov. IMI CC 378536 and Talaromyces versatilis sp. nov. DSM 26702 - for chickens for fattening, chickens reared for laying and minor poultry species Read more.