The “Adisseo Swine Conference” will take place next February
On February 2nd 2015, Adisseo is organizing in Paris its 4th “Adisseo Swine Conference”, a half-day session of conferences dealing with swine nutrition, research and economy. The seminar, dedicated to nutritionists and technical persons from premix and feed-mill companies, is by invitation.
This 2015’s edition will mostly highlight sow’s nutrition.
The main topics covered during the Conference:
- Economics, Finance, Agriculture: Is the US leadership still a reality? by Pierre SABATIER, Economist, Chairman and Director of studies for Primeview
- The pigmeat sector in the United States: Outlook and recent evolutions by Yves TREGARO, Agro-Economist, Head of the Unit Animal Products Fisheries & Aquaculture, FranceAgriMer
- Emerging ane re-emerging risks possibly linked to animal feed: past, present and future – by Gilles SALVAT, DVM, Head of the Animal Health and Welfare Unit. General Manager of ANSES Ploufragan/Plouzané.
- Effects of maternal Nutrition on immune competence abd microbiota composition of piglets – by Dr. J.M.J. (Annemarie) REBEL, DVM, Head of the department Infection Biology Centraal Veterinair Instituut van Wageningen UR – Lelystad
- Anti-oxidant solutions from sows to piglets – by Peter SURAI, PhD, DSc., Feed Food Ltd, UK
- Sows herd management: potential for feed additives – by Pierre COZANNET, Enzymes Research Manager, Adisseo