Our probiotic solution in animal feed: Alterion®
Adisseo's Probiotic Solution
Alterion® is a complete probiotic solution for poultry specifically designed to help deliver consistency. Made from a unique spore forming Bacillus subtilis strain, Alterion® has an innovative formulation that ensures a hassle-free usage as well as an optimal activation in the small intestine. By acting positively on the gut microbiota, Alterion has a beneficial dual action on both performance and microbial balance.
Click on the icone to access the brochure
3 steps to consistency:
Meet with Alterion® with a click on the icon below
To access our e-book and learn more about probiotics,
Click on the icon below:
Why using Alterion® ?
During production, birds are regularly challenged by various stress factors including feed content or pathogens. By balancing gut microbiota Alterion will help the animals to perform optimally, even under challenged conditions, providing at the same time a protection against future intestinal disorders.
Alterion® NE is the concentrated form of Alterion®. The product concentration is 1.1010 CFU/g. The recommended dosage is 10g/ton of feed treated for a final concentration of 1.108 CFU/kg in the feed.
Alterion® NE is the diluted form of Alterion. The product concentration is 2.108 CFU/g. The recommended dosage is 500g/ton of feed treated for a final concentration of 1.108 CFU/kg in the feed.
Adisseo and Novozymes launched their jointly-developed probiotic, Alterion® for poultry, in early 2016.
You can watch the interview of the 2 partners and also know more about Adisseo first probiotic solution with 5 additional videos.
The selection process for a consistent probiotic solution
The lifecycle of Alterion®, from the feed to the animal
The journey of Alterion® from robust spores to beneficial vegetative cells
Want to know more?
To check the product availability in your country please refer to the aqua color zones on the aside map.
Want to be informed about Alterion launch in your region?
Want to contact us for further details?
Last product’s news
- Alterion® videos to explain what is Adisseo probiotic all about!Minute Alterion® #1/5 What is Alterion®? How did you develop it? ... Paolo Doncecchi & Camilla Bünner Kruse answer all these questions in this video! Minute Alterion® #2/5 How long does it take to develop Alterion®? What makes Alterion® special?…Estelle Devillard & Karoline Sidelmann Brinch answer all these questions Read more.
- New study published in Applied and Environmental MicrobiologyA new study published in Applied and Environmental Microbiology shows that the supplementation of Alterion®, a consistent probiotic solution, aimed to selectively enrich beneficial bacterial communities in pullets. This is also positively correlated with the production of short chain fatty acids (SCFA) in ceca and possibly linked to efficient Read more.
- #3/4 Consistent resultsOne word to describe Alterion®: Consistency! Thanks to its modes of action and its formulation, Alterion® provides significant and consistent improvements in the performance indicators measured in poultry livestock. Alterion® also improves the animal’s digestive comfort and well-being parameters. Have a look at the full animation on: https://bit.ly/2HDk0pC
- #2/4 Consistent actionsOne word to describe Alterion®: Consistency! #2/4 Consistent actions Bacillus subtilis DSM 29784 is the result of a strict selection of more than 900 AAFCO-listed strains to provide stability, effectiveness, functionality and safety (no antibiotic resistance genes and non-hemolytic) in order to preserve the overall health and welfare of the Read more.
- #1/4 – A consistent mix that ensures a homogenous blendOne word to describe Alterion®: Consistency! #1/4 A consistent mix that ensures a homogenous blend Alterion® contains spores of Bacillus subtilis DSM 29784. The spore form naturally protects the bacilli from pressure, acidity and temperature. This makes Alterion® stable under harsh pelleting and gastric conditions, thus ensuring its efficiency where it matters Read more.