Our methionine feed additive: Rhodimet®
BENEFIT FROM THE METHIONINE EXPERT
Methionine is an essential amino acid for all animals, but they do not produce it themselves, meaning they have to get it from their feed. The methionine content of natural ingredients is generally low, so to meet the animals’ requirements, additional methionine must be provided in their feed as a nutritional feed additive.
Adisseo is a major player on the methionine market and seeks to fully meet all customers’ needs by offering different methionine products, expertise and tools & services.
AcidSaver* is dedicated to nutritionists using Organic Acids in their formulation matrix. Rhodimet® AT88 being an organic acid, the tool helps them to adjust the Organic Acids they use when they use Rhodimet® AT88.
The Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Adisseo provides you with a quick, easy-to-use calculator to simulate your savings when switching from DL-Methionine to DL-HMTBA, in your practical conditions.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
Why not ask Adisseo’s experts for help with your liquid applications?
DIM, a comprehensive service and assistance programme, is here to let you enjoy all the benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 in total peace of mind.
Five years after its first edition, Adisseo is publishing a new version of Methiopedia: The Technical Reference Book of Methionine with updated and new information on many topics. This document is intended for nutritionists, purchasers, formulators, quality and technical managers within the premix and feed industries, as well as students, who want to enhance their knowledge of methionine and its use.
Last product’s news
- Blockbuster: Super Methiopedia in Chinese is coming!Sept. 24, 2019, Chengdu, China -- Adisseo METHIOPEDIA conference was successfully held in Sichuan Agricultural University In 2013, Adisseo published the first edition of METHIOPEDIA, the technical reference book of Methionine. Five years after the release of the first edition, the second edition not only provides a complete Read more.
- Methionine Topics discussed during recent Scientific eventsAt ISEP (6th EAAP International Symposium on Energy and Protein Metabolism and Nutrition) on 9-12th September, 2019, Dr Jaap van Milgen from INRA Rennes, presented the cost of conversion of L-methionine precursors. Learn more about the topic by reading the abstract. Prof Ermias Kebreab from UC Davis (California, Read more.
- Methionine and egg production in tropical climatesAiding egg production in tropical climates POULTRY NUTRITION (June 2019) Methionine is essential for the performance of laying hens and its availability is necessary to achieve economical production. A trial, carried out in a tropical climate, demonstrated the equivalence of Hydroxymethionine (OH-Met) to DL-methionine (DL-Met) in sustaining growth, laying performance Read more.
- China Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication SymposiumChina Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication Symposium 2019 (CFARIS 2019), grandly opened. Adisseo Invited experts shared the practices and experience of low protein diets in Europe. On March 27, 2019, "China Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication Symposium 2019 (CFARIS 2019)", hosted by China animal Read more.
- All forms of methionine, L-, DL- or OH-Methionine are equivalent for broiler chicken growthAn oral communication at ‘Treizièmes Journées de la Recherche Avicole et Palmipèdes à Foie Gras’ (Tours in France, 20-21 March 2019) was performed by Dr Yves Mercier, Adisseo on this topic of methionine sources in broilers. Please find below the abstract of this study: Methionine is the first limiting amino Read more.