METHIOPEDIA, the Technical Reference Book of Methionine – A new edition
Five years after its first edition, Adisseo is publishing a new version of Methiopedia: The Technical Reference Book of Methionine with updated and new information on many topics.
This document is intended for nutritionists, purchasers, formulators, quality and technical managers within the premix and feed industries, as well as students, who want to enhance their knowledge of methionine and its use.
It includes several topics around methionine divided in 6 chapters:
- Methionine: chemical forms and commercial products available for animal nutrition
- Metabolism and utilization by the animal
- The relative value of the different methionine sources
- Formulating feed with supplemental methionine sources
- Effects of methionine and its supplemental sources beyond protein synthesis
- Technological aspects
Want to know more and receive the book?
Please contact your sales representative or fill in the aside contact form.