Feed your performance, your savings and your peace of mind
Benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 for poultry
Methionine is the first limiting amino acid for protein synthesis in poultry. It should be provided in feed to ensure optimum poultry performance at a competitive cost.Various studies have clearly demonstrated that Rhodimet® AT88 is equivalent to other sources of methionine to promote poultry performance.
Click on the icon below to access a technical report below with trials by BARC (2013) and Schothorst (2014) showing this equivalence:
Benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 for swine
AcidSaver* is dedicated to nutritionists using Organic Acids in their formulation matrix. Rhodimet® AT88 being an organic acid, the tool helps them to adjust the Organic Acids they use when they use Rhodimet® AT88.
The new version (2013) of the Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Adisseo provides you with a quick, easy-to-use calculator to simulate your savings when switching from DL-Methionine to DL-HMTBA, in your practical conditions.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
Why not ask Adisseo’s experts for help with your liquid applications?
DIM, a comprehensive service and assistance programme, is here to let you enjoy all the benefits of Rhodimet® AT88 in total peace of mind.
- Adisseo Highlights 5 Years of Methionine Sources Research12 November 2018 – Interview in FeedInfo of Dr. Dolores Batonon Alavo and Dr. Yves Mercier at the occasion of the release of the new Methiopedia Eager to share its technical knowhow and how the industry’s knowledge of methionine has improved in recent years, Adisseo has launched a new edition Read more.
- Rhodimet® days : customer event in Lyon and Burgos for premixers and feed producersAdisseo proposes methionine products under powder and liquid forms to fit the different needs of customers: premixers, feed millers, integrators, etc. Two events were organized by Adisseo in October 2018 in industrial plants to exchange about methionine-related topics: production, nutrition, technology and market. The events took place in Lyon on Read more.
- Different Methionine Sources At Same Equimolar Levels: Similar Broiler Performances AchievedLIVESTOCK & FEED Business • OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2018 Based on trial results, three methionine sources, supplemented at the right equimolar basis, will deliver the same efficacy to sustain broilers' growth.Trials at the Center for Expertise and Research on Nutrition (CERN) confirmed that, when the same equimolar levels of three main methionine Read more.
- Liquid hydroxy-methionine bio-efficacy: Why such a debate for years?The main methionine sources available to supplement feed are: DL-Methionine in powder form and OH-Methionine in liquid form. Scientific content and publications on the efficacy of these sources in sustaining monogastric performance are provided regularly in the literature with different conclusions. This has nurtured a debate lasting for years and Read more.
- Preventive maintenance tips for liquid additive equipmentSept. 2018 As with any other feed mill equipment installation, liquid additive systems require proper maintenance to ensure the safety and quality of animal feed. The article is focusing on the major operations, actions and verifications, to be performed from the reception up to the spraying into the feed at Read more.