Rhodimet® NP99 is a white, flowable powder of high purity containing at least 99% DL-methionine and less than 0.3% water content. Rhodimet® NP99 offers a simple, easy-to-use response to the concerns of premixers, mineral feed producers, pet food producers and some feed millers.
Like any methionine source, it improves the efficacy of feed by playing a decisive role in:
- Increasing the flexibility of feed formulation processes
- Lowering feed costs
- Attenuating variations in animal production performance
Rhodimet® NP99 is particularly adapted to premix and mineral feed where it can be added without quantity limit.
Through its expertise, Adisseo is able to answer customers’ requirements by offering them quality Rhodimet® NP99 & associated services and great supply reliability, while ensuring human safety and respect for the environment at its production plants and throughout the entire logistics chain.
Rhodimet® NP99 is manufactured in France at two sites in compliance with safety and environmental standards (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001), and both production and marketing operations are ISO 9001 and FAMI-QS certified.
Adisseo has strong expertise in DLM production, click on the icone below to discover it.
The new version (2013) of the Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Different Methionine Sources At Same Equimolar Levels: Similar Broiler Performances AchievedLIVESTOCK & FEED Business • OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2018 Based on trial results, three methionine sources, supplemented at the right equimolar basis, will deliver the same efficacy to sustain broilers' growth.Trials at the Center for Expertise and Research on Nutrition (CERN) confirmed that, when the same equimolar levels of three main methionine Read more.
- Liquid hydroxy-methionine bio-efficacy: Why such a debate for years?The main methionine sources available to supplement feed are: DL-Methionine in powder form and OH-Methionine in liquid form. Scientific content and publications on the efficacy of these sources in sustaining monogastric performance are provided regularly in the literature with different conclusions. This has nurtured a debate lasting for years and Read more.
- Preventive maintenance tips for liquid additive equipmentSept. 2018 As with any other feed mill equipment installation, liquid additive systems require proper maintenance to ensure the safety and quality of animal feed. The article is focusing on the major operations, actions and verifications, to be performed from the reception up to the spraying into the feed at Read more.
- DL-HMTBA and DL-Methionine: same efficacy to sustain growth performance and feather development of Cherry Valley ducksThe study was performed on 630 Cherry Valley ducks reared from 1 to 42 days in China. DL-HMTBA was found as efficient as DL-Methionine to sustain Cherry Valley ducks’ growth performance concerning body, carcass, breast or feather weights. In addition, methionine efficacy determined as the extra methionine intake per Read more.
- Hydroxy-methionine: more than a methionine sourceHydroxy-methionine has added values and specificities compared to DL-methionine. Dr Yves Mercier is illustrating the advantage of hydroxy-methionine in heat stress conditions for broilers performance and Dr Dolores Batonon Alavo is presenting the positive effect of hydroxy-methionine on lactating sows with an enhanced milk quality available for suckling piglets. Read more.