Rhodimet® NP99 is a white, flowable powder of high purity containing at least 99% DL-methionine and less than 0.3% water content. Rhodimet® NP99 offers a simple, easy-to-use response to the concerns of premixers, mineral feed producers, pet food producers and some feed millers.
Like any methionine source, it improves the efficacy of feed by playing a decisive role in:
- Increasing the flexibility of feed formulation processes
- Lowering feed costs
- Attenuating variations in animal production performance
Rhodimet® NP99 is particularly adapted to premix and mineral feed where it can be added without quantity limit.
Through its expertise, Adisseo is able to answer customers’ requirements by offering them quality Rhodimet® NP99 & associated services and great supply reliability, while ensuring human safety and respect for the environment at its production plants and throughout the entire logistics chain.
Rhodimet® NP99 is manufactured in France at two sites in compliance with safety and environmental standards (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001), and both production and marketing operations are ISO 9001 and FAMI-QS certified.
Adisseo has strong expertise in DLM production, click on the icone below to discover it.
The new version (2013) of the Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Supporting optimal duck performanceArticle published in Poultry World, January 2019 New research studied the ways to improve duck productivity. Recent studies looked at the performance, feather growth and carcass traits of ducks fed diets supplemented with different levels of the two methionine sources. Body weight gain was similar for both sources and increased with dose. Along Read more.
- Adjusting methionine source and level to improve pork quality traitsArticle published in International Pig Topics (credit Positive Action - http://www.positiveaction.info), January 2019, Volume 33 Number 8 Whilst methionine is already added to pig diets to facilitate growth, producers are not always aware of the extra benefits of feeding a specific source. Supplying methionine in the form of liquid OH-Methionine, at a level exceeding TSAA growth require-ments, has been Read more.
- Adisseo Highlights 5 Years of Methionine Sources Research12 November 2018 – Interview in FeedInfo of Dr. Dolores Batonon Alavo and Dr. Yves Mercier at the occasion of the release of the new Methiopedia Eager to share its technical knowhow and how the industry’s knowledge of methionine has improved in recent years, Adisseo has launched a new edition Read more.
- Rhodimet® days : customer event in Lyon and Burgos for premixers and feed producersAdisseo proposes methionine products under powder and liquid forms to fit the different needs of customers: premixers, feed millers, integrators, etc. Two events were organized by Adisseo in October 2018 in industrial plants to exchange about methionine-related topics: production, nutrition, technology and market. The events took place in Lyon on Read more.
- Different Methionine Sources At Same Equimolar Levels: Similar Broiler Performances AchievedLIVESTOCK & FEED Business • OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 2018 Based on trial results, three methionine sources, supplemented at the right equimolar basis, will deliver the same efficacy to sustain broilers' growth.Trials at the Center for Expertise and Research on Nutrition (CERN) confirmed that, when the same equimolar levels of three main methionine Read more.