Rhodimet® NP99 is a white, flowable powder of high purity containing at least 99% DL-methionine and less than 0.3% water content. Rhodimet® NP99 offers a simple, easy-to-use response to the concerns of premixers, mineral feed producers, pet food producers and some feed millers.
Like any methionine source, it improves the efficacy of feed by playing a decisive role in:
- Increasing the flexibility of feed formulation processes
- Lowering feed costs
- Attenuating variations in animal production performance
Rhodimet® NP99 is particularly adapted to premix and mineral feed where it can be added without quantity limit.
Through its expertise, Adisseo is able to answer customers’ requirements by offering them quality Rhodimet® NP99 & associated services and great supply reliability, while ensuring human safety and respect for the environment at its production plants and throughout the entire logistics chain.
Rhodimet® NP99 is manufactured in France at two sites in compliance with safety and environmental standards (OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001), and both production and marketing operations are ISO 9001 and FAMI-QS certified.
Adisseo has strong expertise in DLM production, click on the icone below to discover it.
The Rhodimet ® Nutrition Guide, gathers the amino acids requirements for poultry, pigs and aquaculture. This publication, intended for nutritionists, is available in 2 formats.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Methionine and egg production in tropical climatesAiding egg production in tropical climates POULTRY NUTRITION (June 2019) Methionine is essential for the performance of laying hens and its availability is necessary to achieve economical production. A trial, carried out in a tropical climate, demonstrated the equivalence of Hydroxymethionine (OH-Met) to DL-methionine (DL-Met) in sustaining growth, laying performance Read more.
- China Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication SymposiumChina Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication Symposium 2019 (CFARIS 2019), grandly opened. Adisseo Invited experts shared the practices and experience of low protein diets in Europe. On March 27, 2019, "China Feed Amino Acid and Feed Raw Material Implication Symposium 2019 (CFARIS 2019)", hosted by China animal Read more.
- All forms of methionine, L-, DL- or OH-Methionine are equivalent for broiler chicken growthAn oral communication at ‘Treizièmes Journées de la Recherche Avicole et Palmipèdes à Foie Gras’ (Tours in France, 20-21 March 2019) was performed by Dr Yves Mercier, Adisseo on this topic of methionine sources in broilers. Please find below the abstract of this study: Methionine is the first limiting amino Read more.
- Supporting optimal duck performanceArticle published in Poultry World, January 2019 New research studied the ways to improve duck productivity. Recent studies looked at the performance, feather growth and carcass traits of ducks fed diets supplemented with different levels of the two methionine sources. Body weight gain was similar for both sources and increased with dose. Along Read more.
- Adjusting methionine source and level to improve pork quality traitsArticle published in International Pig Topics (credit Positive Action - http://www.positiveaction.info), January 2019, Volume 33 Number 8 Whilst methionine is already added to pig diets to facilitate growth, producers are not always aware of the extra benefits of feeding a specific source. Supplying methionine in the form of liquid OH-Methionine, at a level exceeding TSAA growth require-ments, has been Read more.