Rovabio® Excel, the versatile enzyme
Rovabio® Excel is a feed additive containing a combination of 19 active enzymes produced by only one non-genetically modified fungus (Talaromyces versatilis).
As such, these enzymes are naturally compatible, offering optimal stability and efficacy. This combination of enzymes works synergistically for the degradation non-starch polysaccharides (NSP) present in vegetable raw materials.
A multi-species, multi-ingredient and multi-application solution, Rovabio® Excel appears to be the most versatile enzymatic product available on the market.
By using Rovabio® Excel, animal feed professionals such as feed millers, premixers and integrators reap several benefits:
1. Improved animal performance
Rovabio® Excel increases the digestive availability of energy, protein, and amino acids content from vegetable raw materials, leading to a better feed efficiency.
2. Better rearing conditions
The inclusion of Rovabio® Excel in the animal’s diet leads to reduced ammonia emissions, resulting in a healthier environment for both animals and people involved in animal husbandry.
3. Flexibility in feed formulation
Rovabio® Excel is a versatile enzyme solution that offers flexibility in feed formulation. It expands the range of raw materials that can be used in feed formulation, enables the use of greater levels of certain essential raw materials and is effective in both poultry and swine.
Rovabio Excel T-Flex
T-Flex is an exclusive and innovative technology developed to guarantee the benefits of 19 synergetic Rovabio® enzyme activities in pelleted feed.
The T-Flex technology is based on an innovative micronic process and formulation, resulting in coated particles that are more resistant to thermo-attrition (erosion by friction) during the pelleting process.
This innovative coating technology guarantees the coated product’s improved resistance in feeds pelleted at high temperatures (up to 90°C) while maintaining the same bioavailability and efficacy as Rovabio® Excel.
Using Rovabio® T-FLEX guarantees the benefit of 19 synergetic Rovabio® enzyme activities in the greatest part of the pelleting processes.
Rovabio® Excel MAX
Rovabio® MAX is the combination of Rovabio® Excel with a selected phytase that provides up to 70 kcal NE/kg feed and 0,15% AVP. This ambitious matrix has been demonstrated several times in performance trials all over the world.
In addition to being ambotious, it is a realistic and reliable matrix. Like Rovabio® Excel, Rovabio® Max is easy to use, with a single dosage for all species.
What makes Rovabio® MAX so efficient is the synergic actions of the two enzyme types: Carbohydrases from Rovabio® Excel remove the “cage effect” and decrease gut viscosity to enable animal enzymes to access nutrients and, for added phytase, to access phytate. For maximum feed savings, the best solution is to reformulate feeds with Rovabio® to achieve higher energy and amino acid digestibility, together with increased phosphorus availability. Adisseo is delighted that all of its invetments are generating feed cost savings for customers. Furthermore, Adisseo is proud to reduce the environmental impact of pig production.
With Rovapack, Adisseo helps its customers to maximize the advantages Rovabio offers and therefore benefit from this product's full potential. This assistance involves dedicated tools and methods, highly developed expertise in formulation and feed additives, and customised support and training provided by animal nutrition experts.
Rovabio® Predictor system has been developed by Adisseo to assist professionals in animal nutrition and production by enabling them to calculate the nutritional value of Rovabio® in animal feeds.
Thanks to a network of worldwide analytical laboratories, Adisseo brings to its customers reliable and specific analytical services in various fields of activity. It is directly accessible online through E.lab, a web platform that allows customers to submit analytical requests, follow the progress of samples from submission to results and directly access results including certificate of analysis and comments from Adisseo technical managers.
Adisseo provides its customers with PNE, a unique service based on NIR technology to predict the nutritional quality of the raw materials used in feed. Adisseo is able to analyze all main dietary ingredients to predict in real time the multiple characteristics impacting nutritional quality, using a reliable system based on in vivo data.
- Adisseo Promotes its Second-Generation FeedaseFeedInfo News Service - 6 June 2019 Adisseo touches base with Feedinfo News Service to discuss Rovabio® Advance Phy – the latest offering of the Rovabio® Advance series, Advance Predictor - its prediction software intended to aid nutritionists in the extraction of full value from Rovabio products, and Feedase as Read more.
- Efficacy of Rovabio® Advance PhyA new study carried out by Adisseo’s enzyme research team shows that Rovabio® Advance Phy can compensate for high reductions in metabolizable energy and nutrients, whilst maintaining optimal levels of performance in broilers. Metabolizable energy (ME), digestible amino acids (dAA) and available phosphorus (avP) are the largest and most expensive Read more.
- Improving the efficiency of corn-soya diets for poultryNew research has shown positive effects on broiler performance when a wide range of NSP-degrading enzymes are included in the diet. Non-starch polysaccharides (NSPs) are the main constituents of plant cell walls and play a role in the encapsulation of nutrients including amino acids, starch and lipids. It is well known Read more.
- Innovation and biotechnology behind Rovabio® AdvanceDr. Aurélie Preynat and Mrs. Sofia Zenagui come back on the genesis of Rovabio® Advance project, and particularly on the main goals of this new product development. Dr Olivier Guais explains how the team found out new possibilities to increase further the overall digestibility of feed. https://youtu.be/-iQ_BUgax-A