Several factors affect the chemical composition and, as a result, the nutritional value of feedstuffs: variations in plant genetics, environmental conditions during production, harvest and storage conditions, and more. Accordingly, the variable quality of raw materials is inevitable.
However, the use of imprecise data on feedstuffs is detrimental to animal production from a nutritional, economic and environmental perspective. In order to meet the nutritional requirements of livestock, ensure competitiveness despite the rising prices of agricultural raw materials and guarantee sustainable, environmentally friendly growth, it is necessary to have precise knowledge of feedstuff composition.
Precise Nutritional Evaluation (PNE) is a service offered by Adisseo and based on Near Infra Red spectroscopy (NIR) technology. NIR is a very convenient tool to assess the characteristics of feed ingredients. Adisseo has developed original proprietary calibrations based on in vivo data. Our technology is adapted to all main dietary ingredients (main grains and their by-products, oilseeds and their meal, and animal by-products). PNE is able to predict multiple characteristics affecting nutritional quality, such as crude protein, total and digestible amino acids, metabolisable energy for poultry, and total and phytic phosphorus.
The service is available 24/7 thanks to a web platform. More than an NIR web platform, PNE is the ideal decision-making tool for nutritionists, formulators, purchasers and quality control managers. It enables them to monitor the quality of raw materials over time, compare raw materials coming from different geographical origins, and evaluate and approve the suppliers.
1. PNE allows real-time predictions of your raw materials
With PNE, easily access your raw material nutritional values. Upload your spectra and access your complete results in few seconds. PNE is the perfect tool to make timely decisions.
2. Accurate PNE Strengh: in vivo methods for precise values
PNE NIR predictions rely on Adisseo expertise in in vivo experimental measurements. This guarantees a high level of accuracy of digestible amino acids and metabolizable energy NIR predictions.
3. PNE Provides actionable data
Thanks to its smart and interactive charts, PNE becomes a decision-making tool and allows:
- Accurate quality control and traceability
Aggregate and trend analyses – Follow your raw materials quality over the time, detect abnormal samples and make the right decisions.
- Accurate raw material sourcing
Compare your raw materials origins and discriminate your suppliers thanks to PNE comparisons charts.
- Benchmark your results
Benchmark your own PNE results against millions of PNE results. Compare your raw material values to the ones of other countries, and to the worldwide average.
Rhodimet® is the methionine solution for monogastric animals. It enhances animal feed performance, leading to solid savings for the professionals, while remaining extremely safe and easy to use. Available in both solid (Rhodimet® NP99) and liquid (Rhodimet® AT88) forms Rhodimet® is suitable for a wide variety of customer needs.
Rovabio® is a range of enzyme preparations that improves the digestibility of raw materials from vegetal origin for animals, poultry and hogs. It improves animal performance and contributes to a better breeding environment. A multi-species, multi-ingredient and multi-application solution, Rovabio® appears to be the most versatile enzymatic product on the market.
Last PNE News
- Focus on the precise values for soybean mealsJuly 2019 Soybean meal (SBM) remains the most frequently used oilseed meal in monogastric feeds. Expected to provide high quality protein and amino acids (AA) profile, SBM is included at rather high rate, particularly in broiler feeds. Consequently, SBM weighs heavily on final feed cost as well on animal performances. Read more.
- Advancia Academy 2019 – How to Monitor Impact of Feed Variability to Improve FormulationFeedinfo News Service 20 June 2019 More than 120 participants attended the second Advancia Academy 2019 organized by Adisseo, in Gdansk, Poland, prior to the 22nd European Symposium on Poultry Nutrition. While the 22nd ESPN attracted more than 1,800 participants from June 11th, Adisseo organized its second Advancia Academy 2019 Read more.
- Adisseo and Feedipedia PartnershipAdisseo is the sponsor of Feedipedia which offers an access to a large in-depth knowledge of raw materials. Feedipedia is an open access information system on animal feed resources that provides information on nature, occurrence, chemical composition, nutritional value and safe use of nearly 1400 worldwide livestock feeds. It is Read more.
- Getting more value from your nutritional dataHow to extract more values from Precise Nutrition Evaluation (PNE), Adisseo’s global NIR service platform, and how to utilise MyPNE as a decision-making tool to evaluate, purchase and formulate feed ingredients? Raw material variation, quality and cost are the key issues that concern feed millers. Nowadays, although Near Infra-red Reflectance Read more.
- Adisseo completes its NIR service with MyPNE, a unique access to business intelligenceMyPNE1, powered by Adifo, is an extension of the current web platform of Precise Nutrition Evaluation (PNE), the NIR service of Adisseo. In just a few clicks, My PNE interface allows users to easily analyze and extract the value of their PNE data sets Antony, Sept 15th, 2015 Adisseo and Read more.