Our probiotic solution in animal feed: Alterion
Adisseo's Probiotic Solution
Alterion® is a complete probiotic solution for poultry specifically designed to help deliver consistency. Made from a unique spore forming Bacillus subtilis strain, Alterion® has an innovative formulation that ensures a hassle-free usage as well as an optimal activation in the small intestine. By acting positively on the gut microbiota, Alterion has a beneficial dual action on both performance and microbial balance.
3 steps to consistency:
Meet with Alterion® with a click on the icon below
To access our e-book and learn more about probiotics,
Click on the icon below:
Why using Alterion ?
During production, birds are regularly challenged by various stress factors including feed content or pathogens. By balancing gut microbiota Alterion will help the animals to perform optimally, even under challenged conditions, providing at the same time a protection against future intestinal disorders.
Alterion® NE is the concentrated form of Alterion®. The product concentration is 1.1010 CFU/g. The recommended dosage is 10g/ton of feed treated for a final concentration of 1.108 CFU/kg in the feed.
Alterion® NE is the diluted form of Alterion. The product concentration is 2.108 CFU/g. The recommended dosage is 500g/ton of feed treated for a final concentration of 1.108 CFU/kg in the feed.
The selection process for a consistent probiotic solution
The search for a unique strain with solid and reliable effects… Simply explained in images.
The lifecycle of Alterion®, from the feed to the animal
The journey of Alterion® from robust spores to beneficial vegetative cells
Want to know more?
To check the product availability in your country please refer to the aqua color zones on the aside map.
Want to be informed about Alterion launch in your region?
Want to contact us for further details?
Last product’s news
- Dr. Charles Hofacre Speaks About Antibiotic-Free Production at Adisseo Dinner during PSADr. Charles Hofacre, President of the Southern Poultry Research Group, has an optimistic view of the industry’s transition to antibiotic-free production, stating “We’re going to find ways to be successful in this no antibiotics world.” He spoke to more than 50 attendees of an ..... To access the full article, click Read more.
- Are we (finally) ready to measure gut health in animals?It seems that many biomarkers have been found that will make it possible to actually measure whether the animal has a healthy or an unhealthy intestinal system. Experts from around the world shared their thoughts on this at the Adisseo Advancia Academy in Barcelona. Click on the icone below to Read more.
- Adisseo-Novozymes’ Alterion Probiotic Entering More MarketsSource: Feedinfo News Service (dated 28/11/2016) Earlier this year Adisseo and Novozymes launched their newly developed probiotic for poultry, Alterion, on the U.S. market as well as in a number of countries in the Middle East and South East Asia. In recent months Adisseo, in partnership with Novozymes, has Read more.
- A new probiotic strain for a postantibiotic worldBacillus subtilis based probiotics appear to be an efficient alternative to the use of in-feed antibiotics in poultry production. However, choosing a consistently performing strain is often a challenge. A new Bacillus subtilis strain has been developed with a dual action: stimulating growing performance under normal and challenged conditions. Read more.
- Alterion, the probiotic for poultry feed, the difference is in the strain.Natural solutions to answer animal nutrition and health concern are getting more and more popular. Within these product types, probiotics are one of the most efficient. However, distinguishing the advantages of a probiotic compared to another one is not always easy. With Alterion, the difference starts from the strain! Click Read more.